M2-R4: INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND WEB DESIGN
1. Question Paper in English and Hindi and Candidate can choose any one language.
2. In case of discrepancies in language, English version will be treated as final.
3. There are TWO PARTS in this Module/Paper. PART ONE contains FOUR questions and
PART TWO contains FIVE questions.
4. PART ONE is to be answered in the OMR ANSWER SHEET only, supplied with the question
paper, as per the instructions contained therein. PART ONE is NOT to be answered in theanswer book.
5. Maximum time allotted for PART ONE is ONE HOUR. Answer book for PART TWO will be
supplied at the table when the answer sheet for PART ONE is returned. However, candidates,
who complete PART ONE earlier than one hour, can collect the answer book for PART TWOimmediately after handing over the answer sheet for PART ONE.
TOTAL TIME: 3 HOURS TOTAL MARKS: 100
(PART ONE – 40; PART TWO – 60)
(Answer all the questions)1. Each question below gives a multiple choice of answers. Choose the most appropriate
one and enter in the “OMR” answer sheet supplied with the question paper, following
instructions therein. (1x10)
1.1 The memory allocation scheme subject to “external” fragmentation is
C) pure demand paging
D) multiple fixed contiguous partitions